update spip 4.1.5 templates

Hi all,
I just updated locally a Spip website from 3.2.4 to 4.1.5.
Besides changing ‘BOUCLE-‘ to ‘BOUCLE_’ and changing the pagination, I have a big problem: the templates do not work anymore. All articles and rubriques are redirected to the standard article.html and rubrique.html in the squelletes(!) folder. I can’t find why the other templates are not 'found’ anymore. I make use of a lot article-15.html, rubrique=149, etc.etc.
Anyone an idea what is going wrong?

with regards,
Ewout

Hi Ewout

You need to install the plugin Squelettes par rubrique https://plugins.spip.net/squelettes_par_rubrique.html
From Spip 4.0 on this functionality is not integrated in SPIP by default anymore

Best wishes
Torsten

Am 15. September 2022 14:39:03 MESZ schrieb 06fd3c70f9db77e033fe via Discuter de SPIP noreply@discuter.spip.net:

06fd3c70f9db77e033fe
Septembre 15

Hi all,
I just updated locally a Spip website from 3.2.4 to 4.1.5.
Besides changing ‘BOUCLE-‘ to ‘BOUCLE_’ and changing the pagination, I have a big problem: the templates do not work anymore. All articles and rubriques are redirected to the standard article.html and rubrique.html in the squelletes(!) folder. I can’t find why the other templates are not 'found’ anymore. I make use of a lot article-15.html, rubrique=149, etc.etc.
Anyone an idea what is going wrong?

with regards,
Ewout

Rufe das Thema auf oder antworte auf diese E-Mail, um zu antworten.

Um diese E-Mails abzubestellen, klicke hier.

– Gesendet von /e/ Mail.