Plugins inactive after updating to SPIP 3.2.19

Dear All,

After I’ve updated one of my pages to SPIP 3.2.19 all my plugins were disabled. Now I can’t enable them anymore as the message below appears when I try to enable them.

Has anyone an idea how to enable the plugins again or what else I could do here?
Many thanks!
MomoM

First find out why this is happening :

Hi JLuc,
Thanks for your answer!

I found this error in the log file:
Pri:ERREUR: signature ajax form incorrecte : admin_plugin (formulaire signe mais ne correspond pas a la session)

On the page itself I have the following error:
Erreur 404
Il n’y a pas d’article à cette adresse

Thanks a lot!!
MomoM

It might be that some files dont match the current spip version, or have not been updated…
How did you update spip ?
You could try reinstall spip using spip_loader or spip_loader_installer spip_loader facile - #14 par JLuc

When this doesnt help, i’m afraid i wont be able to help any further. You might find some better understanding on irc.

Hi Luc,
Thanks!

I’ve updated it with the SPIP Loader. And now also updated to SPIP 4.1.
I’m attaching two screenshots with another error message that shows on the plugin page. Now I’ve also deleted all plugins manually as well as the squelettes folder but the error attached still appears when opening the plugin page.

Whenever I try to reinstall a plugin the first error shows up again:

Does anybody else have an experience like that and maybe a solution to this problem?
Many thanks!
MomoM

Same : Have you looked for new meaningfull spip logs in /tmp/log ?

Please also look for PHP logs and do as explained on "The template debugging tools - SPIP " (even if its not a blank page).