Different RTL and LTR template for mot and author

Hello,
I’m re-designing my SPIP site, and I wonder how I can have separate mot and author templates for RTL and LTR languages. I do not have any issue separating article, rubrique and sommaire using method for Internationalizing Templates. The same method doesn’t apply to mot and author.
Main language of my site is RTL (Hazaragi/Dari/Persian) and I have a section for English containing all English sub-sections. I have also authors writing in English and authors writing in Hazaragi/Dari/Persian.
Any solution?
Thank you

Kamran

Hello

One way is to use for the keywords and the authors which will display their information in the desired language and then add |parametre_url{lang,#ENV{lang}} to #URL_MOT or #URL_AUTEUR in the links which adds the language to the context displays the page in the proper direction.

George

Quoting Kamran Mir Hazar <mirhazar.kamran@gmail.com>:

Hello,
I’m re-designing my SPIP site, and I wonder how I can have separate mot and author templates for RTL and LTR languages. I do not have any issue separating article, rubrique and sommaire using method for Internationalizing Templates. The same method doesn’t apply to mot and author.
Main language of my site is RTL (Hazaragi/Dari/Persian) and I have a section for English containing all English sub-sections. I have also authors writing in English and authors writing in Hazaragi/Dari/Persian.
Any solution?
Thank you

Kamran

Hi, and thanks!
The syntax for links is like this: [(#URL_AUTEUR|parametre_url{lang,#ENV{lang}})]
rights?
I couldn’t get the use of . Is it just for warping the The AUTEURS Loop (Authors)?

What about the following solution? It works for me:
Since the main language is RTL, auteur.html and mot.html return page RTL direction.
I have created auteur.en.html, and then linked to that page like: #URL_AUTEUR&lang=en
In this way, it returns auteur.en.html and not auteur.html.
Kamran

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 10:20 AM George <george@middleeastwatch.net> wrote:

Hello

One way is to use for the keywords and the authors which will display their information in the desired language and then add |parametre_url{lang,#ENV{lang}} to #URL_MOT or #URL_AUTEUR in the links which adds the language to the context displays the page in the proper direction.

George

Hello,
Any solution?
Thank you

Kamran

spip-en@rezo.net - https://listes.rezo.net/mailman/listinfo/spip-en

Multi blocks are created in the private area and in the keyword title or the author’s name for example.
See Creating a multilingual site - SPIP

With these blocks you do not need to create specific keywords or authors additional pages .

You should also add « $forcer_lang=true; » (without the quotes) in /config/mes_options.php:

Hi, and thanks!
The syntax for links is like this: [(#URL_AUTEUR|parametre_url{lang,#ENV{lang}})]
rights?
I couldn’t get the use of <multi></multi>. Is it just for warping the The AUTEURS Loop (Authors)?

Since the main language is RTL, auteur.html and mot.html return page RTL direction.
I have created auteur.en.html, and then linked to that page like: #URL_AUTEUR&lang=en
Kamran

Hello

One way is to use <multi> for the keywords and the authors which will display their information in the desired language and then add |parametre_url{lang,#ENV{lang}} to #URL_MOT or #URL_AUTEUR in the links which adds the language to the context displays the page in the proper direction.

George

Hello,
Any solution?
Thank you

Kamran

Thanks. It works. I didn’t know we can use for mot and author in private area.
Since I have hundreds of registered authors that are not necessarily write in both languages, and since I want to have two separate
templates with different loops, I use also template variants.
Thanks again
Kamran

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 5:18 PM George <george@middleeastwatch.net> wrote:

Multi blocks are created in the private area and in the keyword title or the author’s name for example.
See https://www.spip.net/en_article2406.html?var_mode=calcul#Multilingual-Blocks

With these blocks you do not need to create specific keywords or authors additional pages .

You should also add « $forcer_lang=true; » (without the quotes) in /config/mes_options.php:

Hi, and thanks!
rights?
I couldn’t get the use of <multi></multi>. Is it just for warping the The AUTEURS Loop (Authors)?

Kamran

Hello

One way is to use <multi> for the keywords and the authors which will display their information in the desired language and then add |parametre_url{lang,#ENV{lang}} to #URL_MOT or #URL_AUTEUR in the links which adds the language to the context displays the page in the proper direction.

George

Hello,
Any solution?
Thank you

Kamran