article logo upload error in SPIP 4.0.0

Hello,
I have upgraded to SPIP 4.0.0, and I get an error while uploading the article logo.
Upload error

PHP configs like upload_max_filesize, max_execution_time are OK.
Any idea how to fix it?
Regards
Kamran

Hello Kamran

Check the permissions on the logo directory in IMG.

Hi George,
The permission is 0777 as it should be I think, but still error. I tried 0755 same as some other folders, but no change.
Kamran

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 1:12 PM George via Discuter de SPIP <noreply@discuter.spip.net> wrote:

George
Août 21

Hello Kamran

Check the permissions on the logo directory in IMG.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I had this problem on one site and it appeared that during the upgrade the owner on the files and directories inside IMG, local and tmp has changed. I still don’t know why.

I don’t know if anyone else has/had the same issue with version 4…0.0.

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 3:11 PM George via Discuter de SPIP <noreply@discuter.spip.net> wrote:

George
Août 21

I had this problem on one site and it appeared that during the upgrade the owner on the files and directories inside IMG, local and tmp has changed. I still don’t know why.

Did you try to add the logo by drag and drop or by opening the browse button?
What about other documents, did you try to upload them?

The problem is with other documents also. I tried both browsing and dropping.

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 4:31 PM Kamran Mir Hazar <mirhazar.kamran@gmail.com> wrote:

I don’t know if anyone else has/had the same issue with version 4…0.0.

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 3:11 PM George via Discuter de SPIP <noreply@discuter.spip.net> wrote:

George
Août 21

I still think it’s a problem of ownership and permissions on the directory. Look at that as well:
Message: Régler les droits d'accès alors que les répertoires ont tous les droits.